This years GDG DevFest took place in Zurich at DayCrunch and we would like to share our impressions of the event in some pictures. As well for those who would like to look at the slides of the presentations we publish the ones we could get a hold of here in this post.
It was a nice crowd that gathered together and it was great to learn from each other and the presentations which were given. Participants came from as far as Jura. We hope everyone enjoyed the time. We the orgas for sure did. We hope to see you again another time!
- Hands on with CardBoard (Virtual Reality)
- Virtual Reality with WebVR and Google Cardboard – Martin Naumann
- Go for the web
- Discover presence with Beacons – Mikael Alfredsson
- Top HTML5 Performance Tipps für Hybrid- und Web-Apps – Gregor Biswanger
- Automation Framework Essentials – Scale to performance – Michel Racic
- Coding interviews – What to expect and how to prepare – Iwan Gulenko